Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Forbidden Planet Signing

Here's a reminder for those who might be interested or in the vicinity:

I'll be signing copies of Polity Agent this coming Saturday the 7th October between 1 – 2pm at Forbidden Planet, 179 Shaftesbury Ave London WC2H 8JR. This shop is at the Junction with Neal Street. Nearest Tubes: Tottenham Court Road, Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Holborn.

If you can't make it to the signing, don't forget to pre-order your signed copy from the store. I'll also probably be chilling in the pub around the corner afterwards too.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Bob Lock said...

You ever get down to Wales, Neal?

Can't make it up to the London signing, but I've ordered Polity Agent through Amazon who are doing a good deal on it combined with Richard Morgan's Black Man, free postage etc.

Pity I won't have a signed copy though, no chance of a signature on a piece of paper, blank cheque etc?

Neal Asher said...

How near are you to Chester? We often get up there once or twice a year.

Bob Lock said...

Chester?

Hehe, it's about as far away from Swansea as you can get and almost stay in Wales, it's on the border and I think the Chester football club grounds actually straddles the border boundary.

Keith said...

Do you do offical signings in Chelmsford Neal? The local bookshop staff tell me you pop in occasionally, but I only ever seem to end up finding signed copies of the titles I've already got! Perhaps I'll be more fortunate with Polity Agent...